Thursday, February 5, 2009

GRADUATION


So im gona graduat here soon from Parkview High School in springfield MO. Theres not to much to tallk about this but that i cant wait graduate ang get on with my life i guse. I dont want to sound like a girl but i will miss my friends. So what im gona do after is i'll be entering into the rodeo and be rideing bulls at first and after i start to gett better at it i'll be rideing barebock bronkos.


I got a cool friend named Jhon he is prity a cool guy he has a blog too its Yahi i dont know what that means its probly some elalthadoring name or somethen. He's from New York he aint from the country like my self but he's a cool homie ill miss him after i graduat but ill probly see him at a party or somethen latter after i graduat. But my buddy gets introuble a lot kinda thats him in the photo above and thats me behind him we got caught on the courner. it was a bad deal but it was all a miss understanding.

signing off Mdizal

4 comments:

  1. Need better spelling dog. Cant wait till then eather. PARTY. Have a nice day, Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss you too homie, you a funny mother lover too. But lets leave this school with a bang, you feel me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice man yea i hear ya im gunna miss a couple people not much tho lol but yea im ready to do this too get out and get this done but good luck with the whole bearback ridin lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt,

    I like your strong attitudes. I don't necessarily share your sentiments; I try not to categorize issues and people in such black and white terms (this is not a racial expression, by the way). I would encourage you to soften your tone enough to allow those who disagree with you to still feel welcome on your site.

    The "posts" page does have a spell check function, btw...

    Word...

    ReplyDelete